RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

A 1999 country coach allure the slide has dropped..adjustment…

Customer Question
have a 1999 country coach...
have a 1999 country coach allure the slide has dropped on the back side is their an adjustment
Submitted: 12 years ago.Category: RV
3/15/2010
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 12 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Hi: Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this. The slide room has dropped on the back side as you l look at it from the outside or it is tipped too far in or out? Most of these have adjustments.
Can you look in your manuals and tell me who made the slide mechanism you have? It may be on the switch. Power Gear made a lot of these. And let me know the model number if you have it. I can grab a manual for you which will help you with this. I will watch for your post. I am in Florida and will be up for a little while tonight and on here all day tomorrow. R.J.
You can go HERE is you have a Power Gear unit which are used in many Country Coach models. This is for a "Flat Floor System" and you can go HERE for another one of theirs.
If you don't have a Power Gear system, let me know. Go HERE for a LCI room adjustment and this is how many of them are set-up. The photos really help in this manual. R.J.
Hi Randall our book says it is made by hwh corp hwh hydraulic space maker room extention system thanks
O.K........You can go HERE for a manual for this......perhaps like the one you have. I don't know if they make the actual slide hardware or not. This may be a Coachmen item. I think the best course of action is going to be for you to start with HWH at the web address on the cover of the manual or give them a call. They have an excellent Tech staff there. Once you describe your problem to them they can either tell you how to adjust it or they will refer you to Coachmen. Coachmen is now a part of Forest River. The number I have for them is(NNN) NNN-NNNN They may have a manual or tip sheet that doesn't appear on the website. You might glance through those manual links I gave you before and see if your hardware where the room hooks to the slide mechanism looks anything like those. I hope this gives you some help. IF so please hit the "ACCEPT' tab so I get credit for assisting you. All the best, R.J.
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification