Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do I get a wiring diagram for my fifth wheel trailer

How do I get a wiring diagram for my fifth wheel trailer?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 years ago.

Hi There!!!

Thanks for Choosing Just Answer....

What is the Year and Model of the 5th Wheel?

Thanks, Robert

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

2000 Fleetwood Wilderness!

Expert:  Robert replied 7 years ago.

OK

Let me see what I can do for you, may take me a little time.....

Thanks, Robert

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Ok thank you

Expert:  Robert replied 7 years ago.

OK

Good news and Bad news.... First the bad. The on line system for access does not have wiring prints for trailers and only goes back to 2003 for fleetwoods other products... The good news is another expert informed me that you may be able to get prints by calling 1(NNN) NNN-NNNN... He has had good luck with his customers obtaining prints. We actually see these types of questions everyday as online experts and I do know of another place you can try, IT is a manual exchange and I have received good input from other RV owners who have used it. You can click HERE to view, if the information is not there you simply make a posting to what you are looking for.... I hope all this helps......

Thank You!!! Please hit ACCEPT for my efforts, Positive feedback and BONUS welcomed!!!