RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have an 07 Norcold (nocold) n611 codes 5 blinks, reset by…

Customer Question
I have an 07 Norcold...
I have an 07 Norcold (nocold) n611 codes 5 blinks, reset by customer and now locked up is the board the problem or the whole cooling unit. Thanks Todd
Submitted: 13 years ago.Category: RV
3/31/2009
RV Mechanic: Jerry, RV Mechanic replied 13 years ago
Jerry, RV Mechanic
I would first start with a hard wire reset on the circuit board. Go to your Norcold files and you will find how to do this procedure. I could not get into my files or I would have sent it to you. Maybe another tech is watching and can assist. I don't remember what 5 flash code is but the tech files will help you with that also. This unit should be a warranty. As far as the cooling unit goes it can be bad without seeing or smelling amoonia. I just did a warranty for Norcold, 2 months old, that the cooling unit was defective. Not to say your situation is a bad unit. You need to do the testing.
Thanks for using Just answer