How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Don - Mo Lurch Your Own Question
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 21013
Experience:  Ford Cert. Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Don - Mo Lurch is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 1987 Ford Econoline 350 RV. I would like to know

Resolved Question:

I have a 1987 Ford Econoline 350 RV. I would like to know were the stick for checking the transmission fluid is located. Thanks [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Don - Mo Lurch replied 8 years ago.

This will depend on the Conversion, but in most cases it is located near the Firewall on right side & on some behind the Battery:



Don - Mo Lurch and 3 other RV Specialists are ready to help you