How to get help with RV problems
Before you ask your RV repair question, you will need to make sure that you have the important information ready for the Expert. It is a good idea to make note of any details, so you don’t forget anything important in the moment.
The information you need to gather should include:
- The make, model, and year of your RV
- Your owner’s manual
- A description of the symptoms, including sounds, smells, leaks, or other visible signs of damage or wear
- The situation in which you encounter the symptoms
- How often or consistently the symptoms occur
- Any recent related repairs
With this information, an RV expert should be able to identify any problems you have, and help you decide how to address them.