Research

Ask research questions online and get Expert answers ASAP

How much does Liberia owe China?

Customer Question
How much does Liberia owe China?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Research
3/30/2018
Researcher: Susan Markel, Teacher replied 3 months ago
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher
Hi! My name is***** you for choosing JustAnswer! Please give me just a little time to research this for you.
As of yet, I am unable to find a report that specifically states Liberia’s debt to China. However, this link provides a lot of useful information about Liberia’s economics.
https://tradingeconomics.com/liberia/government-debt-to-gdp
As of June 2015 Liberia owed China $6 million USD. This link provides that information. https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/dsa/pdf/2016/dsacr1608.pdf
I’m sorry that I was unable to provide the exact answer that you were looking for, however, I do hope that these links are helpful to your research. If so, please remember to rate the answer positively. If not, please let me know how else I can help.