Research

Ask research questions online and get Expert answers ASAP

Can somone review this company, and see if A- it's legit -

Customer Question
Can somone review this company...
Can somone review this company, and see ifA- it's legit
B- come up with best automated system to advertise my link to get partners to sign up to get others to sign up for passive income, savings on utility bills, such as app or program to auto paste to multiple Craigslist ads , city's Dailey ? Or some other creative way?https://gardnerenergy.energygoldrush.com
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Research
3/30/2018
Researcher: William Purpura,
 replied 3 months ago
William Purpura

A - Yes, the company is "legit" in that it operates in many states and has a large income. Please review it entry at Wikipedia at the link below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambit_Energy

B - That is another story. The firm in a multi-level marketing firm (think Amway) with all of the associated flaws of such business models. Quoting from the Wikipedia entry

Ambit Energy has come under scrutiny from regulators and consumer advocates. A 2014 story by ConsumerAffairs documents numerous complaints by customers whose rates doubled or tripled without warning. Complainants also said it was difficult to contact Ambit to discuss rates or switch plans.[16]

In New York, state officials and consumer groups have claimed that sales representatives, who are paid by commission, have misrepresented contracts, exaggerated financial benefits of membership, and been excessively aggressive in recruiting vulnerable groups such as the elderly and non-native English speakers.[4] In 2014, the New York Public Service Commission (NYPSC) received 450 complaints about the company, most of which are for price gouging, or unanticipated rate increases following the expiration of contracts.[9] In May 2015, the NYPSC launched an investigation into the company.[10] The results of the NYPSC investigation were announced in December 2015, with Ambit refunding 1,566 customers for a total of $950,700.[12]

The company has been the defendant in class-action lawsuits in Illinois, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.[8][9] The New Jersey lawsuit alleging that Ambit Energy Holdings LLC unfairly hiked up its rates was dismissed by the judge, who ruled that Ambit disclosed its rates in its terms of service.[17]

In Texas, Ambit accumulated $57,500 in fines between 2010 and 2012 for violating customer protection rules.[18]

Carol Biedrzycki, of the consumer organization Texas ROSE, has said that representatives for multi-level marketing energy companies are more focused on marketing than on providing continuing service.[19] Biedrzycki has also criticized Ambit and some other Texas energy providers for charging excessive connection and disconnection fees.[20]

The bot***** *****ne, like most multi-level marketing firm their promised benefits/profits, is not achievable by most who sign up for the program. I point out that the basic mechanics of such multi-levels marketing schemes means you soon run out of people in the world. As can be expected usually only those who got in at the start make the real money. I suspect that others who have joined have tried the same things you have proposed. All I can say is that the net is saturated with adds for such business models. Due to the complexity of explaining exactlly what is being offered by such means, I doubt if they are very effective. I hope this gives you enough data to deterime your next course of action here.

can you think of any company's possibly ground level positions, or any exrordanry opportunitites that exist to fully automate with your link or other ways of ads
Researcher: William Purpura,
 replied 3 months ago

e If what you mean is do I know of any adds that you can automate the placement in on social media site so when viewers click on them you get some sort of payment the answer is not exactly. What I think what you are looking for is a tool that will automatically search the net for such links that meet your profitability criteria and then will automatically post them on some actively visited site for you. Personally, I doubt if anyone will sell such a tool since they would want to harvest all of the profits that result. Further, this would be a very complex tool to create. The closest thing to what you describe would be sites like JustFreebies <*****@******.***> where they share links to firms that are offering free samples. However, this would not be a passive business sine you must constantly be advertising your site to bring people to it as well as maintaining the site and its search engine. I am sorry, there really is no way that I can come up with such a passive revenue generating system on the net since as soon as someone finds a way to do copycats quickly follow and it disappears or is blocked by the sites you are posting on. Too bad, the idea is very appealing and I would do it myself if it was feasible :-) Unfortunately, the only way to make any real money on the net is to have a site so unique that everyone wants to visit and so advertisers breakdown your door to post their adds on it.