Research

Ask research questions online and get Expert answers ASAP

Can someone find me a holistic Rehab that is private pay but…

Customer Question
Can someone find me a...
Can someone find me a holistic Rehab that is private pay but only one week? something that might reboot a persons mind set? on the West coast of FLorida. NOT the typical medicare or medicaid revolving door model? But holistic kind
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Research
3/28/2018
Researcher: Susan Markel, Teacher replied 25 days ago
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher
Hi! My name is***** you for choosing JustAnswer! Please give me just a few minutes to research this for you.
Holistic Recovery Centers has a center in Miami. Their website is holisticrecoverycenters.com.
G & G Holistic Treatment Center is also located in Miami. Their website is holisticdrugrehab.com.
Holistix Treatment Center is also located in Miami. Their website is holistixtreatment.com.I hope that this provides you with the quality answer that you are seeking. If so, please remember to rate the answer positively. If not, please let me know how else I can help.
Researcher: Susan Markel, Teacher replied 23 days ago
Hi! I wanted to check in and make sure that I had provided you with the information that you needed.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Hi. thank you.. i am looking over the links but my internet is not opening the websites for some reason tonight...
Are these weekly options or full month only? Are these the typical medical models? I don't want a typical medicare or medicaid model place. Holistic means NOT medical... natural. A place that does not use drugs. I should have specified that.
Researcher: Susan Markel, Teacher replied 21 days ago
I can definitely look into that for you. Please give me some time to work on this throughout the day.
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I have done some background work on this and for your own search success... key words are "non profit" organization org sustainable mindfulness lifestyle changes structure restorative reboot boot camp Wellness camp warrior stuck shy .... I am looking for FLorida Tampabay Keys NY NC anywhere really but east coast is best and Fl especially....
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
remove the word -Luxury as it will bring listings that are way too posh and spa like and we don't want that nor have the budget... I am looking for more like a week boot camp that is for body image and to lose a little weight and be mindful of eating and developing good daily habits and why people don't take care of themselves... A beach setting would be nice.. THanks..
Researcher: Susan Markel, Teacher replied 19 days ago
I have been unable to find anything with these specifications. I’m terribly sorry. Is there anything else I can help with?
Susan Markel
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher