Research

Ask research questions online and get Expert answers ASAP

What is the name of the person from England that would kill…

Customer Question
What is the name of...
What is the name of the person from England that would kill people for science
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Research
3/21/2018
Researcher: Sarah, Teacher replied 3 months ago
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Good morning and welcome to justanswer.com. I would be happy to help you with your question this morning. I believe the person you are inquiring about is Robert Knox, who was actually a Scottish anatomist, zoologist, ethnologist and doctor. He was the most popular lecturer in Britain on anatomy of his time, but was born in Edinburgh, Scotland. He himself did not commit murders for science, but did employ two men to do so for him. The two men were William Burke and William Hare and they committed 16 murders for Dr. Knox in order to provide him with cadavers for scientific study in 1828. Is this the person you were thinking of?

It is always my priority to provide excellent customer service. If you feel that I have done so, please take a moment to provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. Thank you and have a wonderful day! Sarah

Good morning. I just wanted to check in with you since it has been a few days since I responded to your request. If there is anything else you need, please let me know. If not, please take a moment to provide a rating for my service. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day! Sarah