Research

Ask research questions online and get Expert answers ASAP

I would like to find an old newsletter about developing

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to find an old newsletter about developing better taste buds and that issue also contained info on correct breathing through the nose. It came

Tutor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?

It was in 2013-about oct or nov

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not necessarily.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Research
3/15/2018
Researcher: Michael, Research Librarian replied 3 months ago
Michael
Michael, Research Librarian

Good afternoon,

Researching various sites that I have access with and afraid no newsletter is showing up in my research. What though I can offer are some items of interest that are similar I believe in your question asked which could offer insight in what you are interested in:

1. Yale research

http://www.yalescientific.org/2016/04/the-flow-of-flavor-how-exhaling-while-eating-affects-smell-and-taste/

2. 2012 article

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2012-12-26/health/fl-jjps-taste-1226-20121226_1_flavors-taste-buds-smell

3. Readers Digest newsletter

https://www.rd.com/health/wellness/sharpen-your-sense-of-smell-and-taste/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael