Research

Ask research questions online and get Expert answers ASAP

Would you be able to provide an estimated value of one of my…

Customer Question
Hello, would you be able...
Hello, would you be able to provide an estimated value of one of my homes? It does not need to be exact just an idea using comparable sales in the are based on sq footage ect.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Research
3/12/2018
Researcher: Susan Latta, Consultant replied 5 months ago
Susan Latta
Susan Latta, Consultant

Hi, my name is***** Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer. Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting you with your question.

Where is your house located and how many square feet is it? Is it a high-end house, a middle income house, or low end house? Is it on an acreage of city lot?

or city lot?

It's 3280 ***** ***** Dr Hilliard Ohio 43026. It's 1825 sq ft. It's in a middle income area. Thanks.