Research

Ask research questions online and get Expert answers ASAP

I fly In and out of sfo every week. What’s the best place to…

I fly In and out...
I fly In and out of sfo every week. What’s the best place to park that is cheap and easy/fast to get in and out of
3/7/2018
Hannah Ricottilli

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer. I'm Hannah, and I'll be your expert today.

I want to clarify your question more. What area in San Francisco will you be around so I can narrow the search?

Just sfo airport. I have parking at my office.

Please allow me time to research, and I'll be right back with my reply.

Thank you so much for waiting. It took some time to find some parking services that are low on pricing and easy to go in and out. I saw three to be the best depending on price as well as reviews. Your patience is much appreciated.

So the first parking station I've found is BART station (https://www.bart.gov/). This parking site is the only one that is the cheapest from the others. The rates are shown to be below or around $20 depending on the time you arrive and depart. You would need to sign up for an EZ Rider account to make it easier to pay as well as saving your lot number. To sign up for the pass, use this link: https://ezrider.bart.gov/ezrider/ for more information.

The next I found is Anza Parking. The website is https://www.anzaparking.com/. This parking station is in the $30 range. This one has a more straightforward in and out of the facility.

Last I found is the Aloft SFO Airport. To make reservations, you will need to go to this website https://spothero.com/search?latitude=37.6027773&longitude=-122.3779853. This location is also in the $30 range. An easy in and out of the facility, too.

I hope I have provided what you were looking. If you are satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star rating would be much appreciated. And please, do not hesitate to let me know if you need any further follow-up questions!

How hard / fast is it to get in and out of these?

I apologize! I should have mentioned all three locations provide a shuttle bus from the airport to their parking site.

The first one BART is a***** Anza is 6 minutes. Aloft is 10 minutes.

Hannah Ricottilli
Thanks