Research

Ask research questions online and get Expert answers ASAP

I need some research support of Bombardier Aerospace company…

I need some research support...
I need some research support of Bombardier Aerospace company that operates in Toronto, Canada. Like type of facility Type of air craft Number of people ETC Preparing for an interview and having trouble finding something out about this site in Toronto, Canada. any help appreciated
1/10/2018
Michael
Michael, Research Librarian

Good evening,

Glad to help in your interview prep as went ahead to research information for you to review.

1. Company profile

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/ccc/srch/nvgt.do;jsessionid=0001nIM0RtSyVhhxf1D3I5BKhBo:-C807D?lang=eng&prtl=1&sbPrtl=&estblmntNo=234567107741&profile=cmpltPrfl&profileId=2056&app=sold&searchNav=F

2. Info on company in Canada

http://www.bombardier.com/content/dam/Websites/bombardiercom/countries/supporting-documents/Bombardier-CountryBrochure-Canada_2014_en.pdf

3. Glassdoor is a site to look over to get an idea of what thoughts are about this location

https://www.glassdoor.com/Location/Bombardier-Toronto-Location-EI_IE3766.0,10_IL.11,18_IC2281069.htm

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Research Librarian