Research

Ask research questions online and get Expert answers ASAP

I left my keys at tsa check-in on October 8th at Logan

I left my keys...

I left my keys at tsa check-in on October 8th at Logan United flight....have called lost and found number(###) ###-#### to no avail. Who should I call now?

Tutor's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Massachusetts

Tutor's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I called the lost and found number(###) ###-#### twice and left the details but no-one has responded.

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just need to know where to go from here...to replace the keys would be very expensive: Lexas keys, post office box key, house key. Thanks.

10/17/2016
Michael
Michael, Research Librarian

Good morning,

So sorry that no response back from TSA or lost and found at Logan Airport. From everything I have researched this morning, calling the number you have listed is the recommended step to retrieve your keys. Since there is no response as of yet, try contacting customer service for the TSA as asking to speak to a manager could get the Logan security officials to look a bit closer to locate the keys. (866)(###) ###-####/strong>

It might also not hurt to try contacting lost and found for Logan as well to see if someone might have turned the keys into their office. (###) ###-####and (###) ###-####/p>

Continue with leaving messages as I hope that they are recovered soon.

Best in finding them and please let me know of any additional questions/concerns you might have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful today.

Safe travels.

Michael

Michael
Michael, Research Librarian