Research

Ask research questions online and get Expert answers ASAP

What is the cheapest way to ship a 125 pound new engine (no…

What is the cheapest way...
What is the cheapest way to ship a 125 pound new engine (no gas or oil) from the US to Saudi Arabia? Thanks.
10/14/2016
Michael
Michael, Research Librarian

Hello Mike,

In terms of the cheapest way to ship something as heavy as a engine, I would recommend using a service that offers a shared container as a shipping method. This would save in the cost as you would only use the room you need to ship the engine on the container ship. In terms of services, you can inquire about pricing from some of these companies that specialize in shipping to Saudi Arabia from the US:

1. Schumacher Cargo Logistics:

https://www.schumachercargo.com/sa/car-shipping-to-saudi-arabia.html

2. This company ships heavy machinery:

http://www.shipoverseas.com/us/ship-heavy-machinery.html

I hope these two will offer the best pricing as I am sure they can.

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael, Research Librarian
Michael
Michael
Michael, Research Librarian