Research

Ask Research Questions Online and Get Expert Answers ASAP

Research

I need to reorder nail tips from a company that I last

Customer Question
ordered at least 10 years...
I need to reorder nail tips from a company that I last ordered at least 10 years ago. It is not listed on my "nails" list on my saved contacts after such a long time.
My name is Linda ***.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Research
3/22/2016
Researcher: Michael, Research Librarian replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Research Librarian

Hi Linda,

Happy to research for you a way to find the company that made the nail tips. By any chance do you have a old package that might have the name of the company printed on it? That might help in finding the name of the company that makes them. Any other information you can provide on the company that makes them will help in giving me the info to find the tips.

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Research Librarian