Renault

Renault Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Renault

Looking to reset the abs light service light on my 2004

Customer Question
Customer: looking to reset the...
Customer: looking to reset the abs light service light on my 2004 Renault laguna replaced two rear discs
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes I replaced two cracked discs on rear and now my light is on I thought u could disconnect the battery over night and this would reset the system but light is still not going off after engine starts
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Renault Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Renault
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/10/2016
Renault Mechanic: Kevin, Technician replied 1 year ago
Kevin
Kevin, Technician

Hi I'm Kevin a couple of questions first were the discs complete with bearing ? Was light on before job ?

I. Silva
I. Silva
I. Silva, Technician