Renault

Renault Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Renault

My Renault Kangoo van wouldn't start today. It had only been

Customer Question
around 1 hour since the...
My Renault Kangoo van wouldn't start today. It had only been around 1 hour since the engine was stopped. Unsure why this happened but maybe alternator? Bump started the van but power steering not working, headlights fading & generally losing electrical power. Eventually engine stopped running. Put new battery in van but still wouldn't start. Bump started again but haven't been able to start with key since. Red flashing light on dash that wasn't there before. Any ideas?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Renault
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2015
Renault Mechanic: Kevin, Technician replied 2 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Technician

Hi im kevin is alternator belt still intact ?

I. Silva
I. Silva
I. Silva, Technician