Relationship Care

Ask a Relationship Coach for Help with Relationships

Relationship Care

Second opinion] I'm single but the other day I was talking

Second opinion] I'm single but...
Second opinion] I'm single but the other day I was talking to this Ethiopian woman the other day but I was speaking "Amharic " there language she was smiling and looking at me and even asked me alot of Questions?? One of them was do I have a Ethiopian girlfriend and I replied "not yet" but my head was down ....im kinda shy /nervous had never been with a women does she like me????? She is the only woman that asked me do I have a girlfriend
9/19/2017
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
It sounds like she is interested and was happy that you were speaking her language. Try to muster up the strength be strong and put yourself out there you have nothing to lose. It sounds to me like that question about whether you have a girlfriend is her showing that she has interest.
Do i pursue her??? I like her but that was my first time meeting her

if you have an interest and she is showing some, then you have nothing to lose if you pursue her....you can reach out to her and let her know you enjoyed meeting her and would love to take her out.

I would like to know why she was asking me many Questions????...... I'm clueless

people ask questions when they are showing an interest. It's a good thing so it's up to you to take a leap of faith or not. You can overthink it to the point of being frozen or you can take the risk and pursue her.

TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TherapistJen
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC