Relationship Care

Ask a Relationship Coach for Help with Relationships

Relationship Care

I'm single but the other day I was talking to this Ethiopian

I'm single but the other...
I'm single but the other day I was talking to this Ethiopian woman the other day but I was speaking "Amharic " there language she was smiling and looking at me and even asked me alot of Questions?? One of them was do I have a Ethiopian girlfriend and I replied "not yet" but my head was down ....im kinda shy /nervous had never been with a women does she like me????? She is the only woman that asked me do I have a girlfriend
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/19/2017
CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor, marriage and family specialty

Hi, Im Jules, a LPC. I'm reviewing your question now and will be back with a thorough reply. Please send any other pertinent information if necessary. I think that I am curious if you are unsure of how to proceed with her or is that you don't want to be pushy?

I'm unsure if i should talk to her next time i see her but i dont want be pushy and rush but I'm so curious??? Does she really like me?? She was talking back to me and she seems to wanted to keep the conversation going but I was kinda of nervous/ shy and I was looking around but I would some time would go back and forth with her in her language but she was also smiling and looking at me she did Len forward towards me but she did ask alot of Questions??? But the big thing is she asked did I have a Ethiopian girlfriend I replied "not yet" but I'm very clueless????????? Help please

I think that it sounds like she was interested in you for sure. She appreciated that you took the time to use her language and she may have been her attempt to find out how you were familiar with the language. I think you played it perfectly. I like that you said "not yet" because it left a hint of flirting or charm out there for her. She smiled and seemed engaged in the conversation throughout and I definitely think that you can talk to her in a subtle manner and maybe even ask her, "do you have an American boyfriend?" to keep the flirting going....

I just had a client walk in. I may be delayed in responding when you message back, but I will be online to respond as soon as possible

But she works at a local gas station I could talk to her any time I want but that was my first time meeting her and I think she was interested to!! But I didn't want to rush it or over bare her so I wanted to just to wait a little while before I actually ask her out is that Ok?? But I'm just so nervous around women I like ��

I think it is a good thing that you are conscientious and that you don't want to be too forward with her. I would definitely talk to her when you do see her and just keep the conversation going lightly so that you are on her mind and then I would maintain a presence by going in to see her. I would wait a bit and see if the energy is still pretty high and then I would ask her out, especially if you are continuing to get the vibe from her that she is interested in you.

So basically, I think you could keep visiting with her but not pressing the whole "let's go on a date" subject for a couple of visits and then ask her out sometime. You could even simply just ask her when her work schedule is so that you knew when she would be available for you to show her around. If she gives you an idea of her free time, you will definitely know if she will make herself available for a date!

I'm thinking about writing her a letter in her language/ alphabet letting her know how I feel is that good????
I like that. I think it's really thoughtful!! She will be impressed.

I just wanted to check in and ask what you felt about the answer given. If you feel that it provided a helpful answer, please provide a rating of 3 stars or greater, but if you are unsure of the feedback offered, I hope you will allow me to further process this with you and we can come to a satisfactory perspective :) Let me know what you think. Experts are only paid if a positive rating (3 stars or greater) are provided so it is definitely important that I feel you found satisfaction :)

CounselorJules
CounselorJules
CounselorJules