Relationship Care

Ask a Relationship Coach for Help with Relationships

Relationship Care

Well, I have been dating this guy 2 years. We have

Customer Question
Well, I have been dating...
Well, I have been dating this guy for almost 2 years. We have been best friends for 4 years. Me and him argue all the time and its mostly on stupid stuff he does that really bothers me like sends girls he don't know friend requests on facebook or he puts me on hold so he can talk to someone else on the phone then he will come back to me. He sometimes puts me down by saying dont mess up in college or what do you know about keeping it real with people or whatever or asking for pictures even though he has already seeing my body, what more is there to see that he hasn't seen?! I dont know if I can even consider our relationship healthy anymore, this has been going on for awhile and I am getting to the point to where I can't take it and also I cant seem to break up with him because I am too emotionally and physically drawn to him plus I am in love with his family. What am I suppose to do? Please help! I have already tried to talk to him but it really isnt working and I have tried to take a break with him but it doesn't last because we keep wanting each other back. I know he loves me, but just has a hard way of showing it ...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Relationship Care
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/11/2015
Relationship Coach: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 2 years ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TherapistJen
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC