Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Well my girlfriend won’t talk to me it’s been about 2 days…

Customer Question
Well my girlfriend won’t...

Well my girlfriend won’t talk to me it’s been about 2 days now the thing I did was I was with my mate and my mate gave me these two things and she wasn’t happy about it because they weren’t mine or something like that I tried asking her what I did wrong but she won’t talk to me what do you suggest I do

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

No that’s it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Relationship
5/2/2018
Counselor: ASacks, Psychologist replied 2 months ago
ASacks
ASacks, Psychologist

Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** and I am an experienced Psychologist and I work with couples, families and people of all ages.

Its never easy having conflict with someone you care about, especially if you are unsure of what has upset that person. Perhaps you can give me some further information so i can assist you more practically. What were the items your were given and what did your girlfriend say?