Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My Girlfriend refuses to acknowledge my feelings regarding…

Customer Question
My Girlfriend refuses to...

My Girlfriend refuses to acknowledge my feelings regarding maintaining related with her Ex's. This is 8 years later so I've decided to end it.

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

I'm wrong for asking her my girl to let go of the relationship with her Ex's?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

I've told her how I felt from the start . She claims not to play well with others but that doesn't seem to apply to her ex

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Relationship
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I would like a refund
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Wrong site
4/2/2018
Counselor: DrJackiePhD, Doctor replied 24 days ago
DrJackiePhD
DrJackiePhD, Doctor

I'm Dr. Jackie, a mental health therapist, interpersonal communication professor, and relationship expert. I see you only gave it about 30 minutes for someone to respond. Did you really have the wrong site or were you hoping that someone would answer sooner? If the latter, I apologize for us experts on here. Often we have full time jobs (or multiple jobs) so we are not just on here full time waiting. But I'm on now and happy to help, if you would like to chat in real time.

I can also just leave you some thoughts regarding your question instead. Please let me know your preference so that I can do as you request.

Best,

Dr. Jackie

TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor