Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

We finally talked face to face. He said that i do have a…

Customer Question
we finally talked face to...
we finally talked face to face. He said that i do have a place in his heart but he is scared. When i asked him if he still loved his ex gf he said he don’t think he does. I asked him if he thought one day he would love me completely and he said there was a possibility. He said he didn’t want space and he didn’t want to see other people. I just don’t know what to do at this point. I don’t want to give up but i don’t want to just settle either . I’m so confused !!! I’m frustrated!!!
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Relationship
3/29/2018
Counselor: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 3 months ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
I am glad he was able to be open and honest. If you leave now you will never know if the relationship could have developed further. Let things be and enjoy your time together and then you can decide if it all works for you.
I just feel like if i stay he needs to work on his issues. He needs to tell me why he wants me to stay . Like i need reasons. Is that selfish and how long ? Do i give it a time frame? I don’t want to beg or force someone to love me. It just seems like I’m giving in to him and his needs
Then figure out your needs and ask him for things you need and if he can give it then great..if not then you leave.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.