Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Need help to either fix the relationship or trash it. To…

Customer Question
Need help to either...

Need help to either fix the relationship or trash it

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

To begin with, I asked her to do it to me instead of me doing it to her years ago. Then we finally started going out last year and we had sex, but I did it to her. First time, I got on top of her and tried to seduce her and told me to get off cause she didn’t consent but she did for all the other times, She then met this other man And had sex with. She’s 17 and in high school. Also does drugs. I’m 19 and working a full time job. I got her many things and most of the money she said would pay me back. She never did. She’s threatened me to tell my parents and all my support friends Including my church pastor have told me to drop her.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

Not at this time

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Relationship
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/27/2018
Counselor: Carlett F, Counselor replied 5 months ago
Carlett F
Carlett F, Counselor

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m CarlettF LPC and I can help you today. I'll be back shortly with my reply!

You requested services by email or text. If you give me your email I can email you regarding your question....

Carlett

************

I am sorry it has taken me awhile to reply back, I had an emergency yesterday...