Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My boyfriend keeps cheating on me, but he can't tell me the…

Customer Question
My boyfriend keeps cheating...

My boyfriend keeps cheating on me, but he can't tell me the truth. Have seen alot of pictures on Facebook with the girl his dating but he doesn't want me to end the relationship

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

Have been dating him for 7 months now he has never introduce me to his family members and has never invited me to any of his family event. but the other girl his dating is always visting her parents

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Relationship
3/24/2018
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 3 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)

Welcome to JustAnswer! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. I am reviewing your question and will reply in a moment.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.