Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I need help on what to do. I have a back and forth 9 year…

Customer Question
I need help on...

I need help on what to do

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

I have a back and forth 9 year relationship with lots of trouble. I am an emotional mess so is he. We both have a lot of trauma and abuse in our backgrounds which I suspect affect how we handle each other. There has been infedelity and a lot of pain. I need to know how to walk away if I should stay anymore. I need help before I go crazy over a broken heart

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

When I leave and have no contact he always asks me to come back. This last time he told me he couldn’t live without me and promised me real steps forward. He had me dreaming of having a baby. Talking to me about it, planning it, and then I did one thing wrong and he completely exploded on me and is ignoring me all over again. If I stop talking to him again, he’ll call again. He always does. When does the no contact stop working and what do I do. I still love him with all his flaws. Am I a fool

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Relationship
3/22/2018
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 4 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.