Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I think my dr is in love with me. He has taken a keen

I think my dr...

I think my dr is in love with me

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

He has taken a keen interest in me. Because he has researched my medical records and this is after only meeting me once before. He has been staring into my eyes. He called my husband an arse hole and seemed
jealous. When I told him my husband was leaving me to go to Turkey to retire. He kept on asking me whether I wanted to marry again. Then when I was about to leave he started crying.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

He used the word f**king.

3/22/2018
ASacks
ASacks, Psychologist

Welcome to JustAnswer. I am an experienced Psychologist and I work with families and people of all ages.

I am sure this has not been an easy position to be in, and probably lead to many confusing emotions. I cannot say if your doctor is in love with you or not, but I can say that your doctor has engaged in highly inappropriate behavior. You deserve a doctor who respects your personal life and engages with you in a professional manner, if this is what you want. It is not a doctors place to make judgement on your life, unless you ask for them. If you feel uncomfortable with this behavior you may want to consider finding an alternative doctor.

ASacks
ASacks, Psychologist