Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I am wondering if I am still in a relationship? I am dealing…

I am wondering if...

I am wondering if I am still in a relationship?

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

I am dealing with depression and anxiety and I hmjust got mad and left. He wanted to break up with me but I asked for a second chance and he didn’t break up, told me to go to sleep.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

I have done this a lot

3/21/2018
Carlett F
Carlett F, Counselor

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m CarlettF LPC and I can help you today. I'll be back shortly with my reply!

It seems to me that you are still in a relationship but it is very vulnerable right now. If you love this man and want to save this relationship you must immediately began treatment for your depression/anxiety and start improving your condition. I suggest seeing a therapist as soon as possible. In the meantime make sure you are getting a good nights rest, eating a well balanced diet, and getting out and getting a little fresh air and exercise daily. All of these things will really help your mood.

You have got to take him telling you he want to break up seriously but do these things not just for him and the relationship but for you, your goal should be to become a better "YOU". He can only benefit from it and your relationship will become stronger.

I hope this helps :)

Carlett

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

It does thank you

You are Welcome!

Carlett F
Carlett F, Counselor