Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I have a question about a woman I met 3 years ago she lied…

Customer Question
I have a question about...
I have a question about a woman I met 3 years ago she lied about sleeping with someone then could not get exes out of our life then I ask her to move with me she said I can’t leave Kentucky we kept talking next thing I know she moved in with a guy to same state I ask her to move it lasted about 4 months and now she is all in love with me and I don’t feel the same but she says says she moved as a last resort she was at rock bottom I am financial stable so it was not a money issue I was going to take care of her , then she asks me how long is she going to be punished for [email protected]@king some guy, so should I move on or what I am not a forgiving man
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Relationship
3/21/2018
Counselor: ASacks, Psychologist replied 3 months ago
ASacks
ASacks, Psychologist

Welcome to JustAnswer. I am an experienced Psychologist and I work with families and people of all ages.

It sounds like you are in a difficult position with this person and I am sure this has not been easy. let's try to figure this out together.

I am sure you know and feel that you deserve a relationship that enhances your life and makes you feel good, It sounds like this relationship has not been that for you. you mention in your question that this person lied about sleeping with someone, you mention that she rejected your offer to move in with you (because she lives in a different state), but moved in with someone else (in the same state)- so actually she lied again. You also mention that only after things didn't work out with the other guy did she said she loves you, and she demanded that you forgive her for all this mistake... So from your question, it sounds to me like you have listed many reasons you shouldn't be together.

I am sure there are reasons you might want to consider this person for a relationship, but you didn't really mention them in your question, which tells me that you are maybe looking for confirmation of something you already know, and that is -you deserve a great relationship that ticks all the boxes for you, a relationship that enhances your life and makes you feel good and it feels good to give the other person. But only you can know for sure what it is that you want- as I mentioned earlier your feelings offer you guidance if it feels fun, easy, happy to be with someone you know you are on the right track if it doesn't you know you are not...

I wish you much happiness and a happy relationship, feel free to contact me with further information and we can continue this conversation

Ok now my question is should I continue with this woman or walk away she is very jealous and accusing me because I tell her if you lie you will cheat , now the guy she moved in with when she couldn’t move with me and moved with her she showed up at her work but she will not push the issue and say he is stalking her

I think this is a decision that you will have to work through, only you can decide what is best for you- there seem to be many reasons that you have given to end this relationship, including the way she acted towards you in the past, the fact that she is jealous, the guy showing up in her life... So I suppose the question would be why do you want to continue with this relationship? what is good about it? In what ways does it make you feel good?

I need to know why someone is snooping in your phone ,Facebook and always trying to find something on me , and when she don’t she gets upset ,we argue about it constantly , is this a sign of her trying to cover up her lies and cheating ,she has not found anything but keeps looking and says she does not feel secure

I can never be sure of the "why" behind someone's behavior. But it sounds like you may be spot on in your evaluation, it sounds like she has made some mistakes and may be trying to find something on you as well, so she can use it against you. Its never ok to check someone's phone, emails and messages and it speaks to a lack of trust in your relationship. It may be worthwhile having a serious chat on the matter and seeing if you can reconcile your differences and come to a space of trust.

Ok cancell my service I don’t even know how much I was charged and I don’t need service anymore you helped me know she is not the woman for me , I do not want billed again and do not want to pay a monthly fee so cancell and thank you
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.