Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I just need apologize letter to a friend, I went to friends…

Customer Question
I just need apologize letter...
I just need apologize letter to a friend, I went to friends house, laid my phone down, they sent him something inappropriate to his phone over the weekend, I told my friends next day he's not speaking to me ever again.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Relationship
Steven, I want to say, I know writing this letter to you isn't cool. I know I can't apologize for what I said or done, I know I can't make it up to you past few weeks or more. Hopefully can forget, forgive and move on. I just want everything be ok again
3/17/2018
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 4 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Are you asking for someone to write your apology letter for you?
Yea, and I'm not good how to put it down on paper and stuff. :(
Sorry, I can't talk while working right now.
When you get a chance, please fill me with all the details. I will see what I can do. I hope you will plan on rating mve with a five star rating to make it worth my time.
What happen I had my phone laying around and someone took my phone, send out inappropriate pictures to him, along past few weeks things were going down hill and now he doesn't talk to me anymore... this is what i was going to write "Steven, I want to say, I know writing this letter to you isn't cool. I know I can't apologize for what I said or done, I know I can't make it up to you from past few weeks or more. Hopefully can forget, forgive and move on. I just want everything be ok again."