Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

What does it mean when we have a very hard time letting go…

Customer Question
What does it mean...

What does it mean when we have a very hard time letting go of someone? Is t her unfinished business? Or is love still holding on.

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

I am 2 months our of a very serious 20 month relationship, with a friend from 30 years ago, shs filled my world with every check box I cld have ever dreamed of. Now she just doesn't want anything to do with me or talk to me.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

It was a very loving relationship, she has 2 children that sometimes I didn't understand her Parenting choices....i also supported her financially for 14 months. We genuinely loved reached other very much...the last 2 months of relationship she started to pull away...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Relationship
Do i wait here for an answer or wait for email ?
3/13/2018
Counselor: ASacks, Psychologist replied 4 months ago
ASacks
ASacks, Psychologist

Welcome to JustAnswers. My name is***** little bit about me… I am a psychologist and have been practicing for the last five years in private practice and in a community setting. I work with families and people of all ages. I am also a registered life coach and solution-focused therapist. I am passionate about helping people and finding solutions, not growing problems. I believe that the mind is a very powerful tool and can be used to achieve any outcome in life-positive thoughts lead to a positive life. I am here to help you with your question.

Okay, do I need to re ask the question? ...and hello, thank you for the background and taking time to help me.
How long can the phone call last for ?
May ask what happens now ?
I hope I was not charged. I am very confused about this ,please advise ?
Please help , my original question has not been answered.