Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Me and the guy I have feelings for got into an argument a…

Customer Question
Hi! Me and the guy...
Hi! Me and the guy I have feelings for got into an argument a couple of months ago over something that could’ve been per-vented, but unfortunately it wasn’t. We’ve talked off and on since then, but it’s just not the same as it use to be. Two days after our argument he told me he didn’t see things working out anymore.. but he still ask questions of how things are going in my life and stuff like that. He responds when I text him which isn’t much I do so. I feel like if he wasn’t interested in me at all anymore he wouldn’t even text back. He still follows me on social media and keeps track. He has an addiction which would be drinking and I’m not a fan of, which has caused a bit of confusion as well. I would just like some advice on what I should do to make him come forth and we could both move forward.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Relationship
3/13/2018
Counselor: Dr. Sacks, Psychologist replied 1 month ago
Dr. Sacks
Dr. Sacks, Psychologist
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Sacks
Dr. Sacks
Dr. Sacks, Psychologist