Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I’m confused a little about a guy I have feelings for.

Customer Question
I’m confused a little...

I’m confused a little about a guy I have feelings for. There’s plenty of mixed emotions

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

We had an argument a couple of months ago we finally got over that. He told me he didn’t see things working out, but that was two days after our argument. We reconnected again yesterday by me saying hey. He carried the conversation on for a good bit and quit relying out of the blue. It’s like he cares to a point, or is hiding his feelings. We fell out over a drinking problem and I really want to move forward with him, it it’s like I can’t.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

He drinks and I wish he would change because he’d be an excellent man without it. I feel like that’s our biggest problem.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Relationship
3/13/2018
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 4 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Hello! I want to help you, but will you give me a moment as I review your question?
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.