Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I entered everything this morning at 9am, I paid the good…

Customer Question
I entered everything this morning...
I entered everything this morning at 9am, I paid the good faith deposit amdnalnofnthe questionsnamsndeteails a written on your site. I don't understand this now. I respect and want a well thought and considered response, what the site advertises, and have been going around in circles all day now.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Relationship
3/8/2018
Counselor: carlo-cssm,
 replied 4 months ago
carlo-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team
Counselor: Therapist Leslie, Counselor replied 4 months ago
Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Counselor

Good afternoon and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

I noticed your question has been on the main board and wanted to assist right away. My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area of the United States.

How can I help you today? Please let me know how I can assist.

Looking forward to hearing from from you.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie