Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I wanted to chat with Jules if possible. I have spoken with…

I wanted to chat...

I wanted to chat with Jules if possible

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

I have spoken with her before and I need to chat or talk with her again My life has been falling apart and I am at a really low place I can I chat with her

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

No I can tell her whatever else when we chat thank you so much

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/1/2018
Josie-Mod
Josie-Mod, Moderator
I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.
I have had a relationship with Jules and I would like her to call me. However who is available for chatting now
CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
I’m unable to call at the time, but if you would like to let me know what is going on, we can possibly schedule a time for a call.
Hello Jules Im sorry I havent been in touch. I have missed u and alot has gone on. I just want to talk to u again. Sue
I have often wondered about how you were doing! How is your son and what sort of decisions did you guys make about your future goals? I know you had so much on your mind and plate last time we spoke
Hello Jules so much has happened my son is ok and I had met someone. Phong never gave us closure the last time I saw him was in Oct. I am working not happy at my job and things were ok for a bit but now it seems like everything is going downhill for me and I dont know how to bounce back.
Oh goodness. Do you feel a bit like a past pattern is repeating itself or do you feel like these are all new circumstances?
Well I do know that I want a divorce so I have been trying to save and prepare myself. I also got involved with a guy that I fell head over heels with and that is even more complicated than my relationship with Phong. Although I still think of Phong I just feel stuck again and I grasping at straws. Jules u have always been on my mind and I have missed u Can u help me to find why I make bad choices and how can I change
Well, I’m glad that you met someone that allowed you to open your heart to new experiences, but more “complicated than Phong,” doesn’t sound like that is what you were going for at all.... i am curious if you feel like maybe you have chosen someone similar to him because you are afraid of being hurt. Do you feel like you move into relationships with people who struggle with commitment as a protection against failure? Maybe it seems safer to you, at least initially, but it actually is creating a bit of a self defeating and self destructive habit for you.ahbe you know that until the divorce is final, you aren’t really approaching new opportunities with an open heart? Would that make sense?
It does make sense The man I met is amazing however again too young and if circumstances were different he would be have been a great replacement. However I didnt necessarily go out looking for him it just happened and our chemistry was amazing. Now dont get me wrong its not that I need a man but I needed the love he showed to me. I am generally strong and I felt loved it is so hard to not be able to financially support myself when I have two degrees and I am still in school. It just hard not to have anyone
I just dont feel valid and it hurts

Im sorry about having to leave the conversation rather abruptly last night. I was putting my children to bed and then I was off to bed myself.

I can understand feeling that you desired a closeness with someone and the interaction or chemistry that you experienced with him was likely very strong. Maybe it was what you needed at the time in order to re-energize yourself. I wonder if it is about perspective and how you are looking at things at this point--- you mentioned some positives about where you are at-- 2 degrees, but still in school-- maybe you could reframe that and think, "I have accomplished achieving 2 degrees and now I am further along with my other educational goals. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with each completion of an assignment and I know that I am that much further ahead."

My client just walked in, but I will be back shortly! Talk to you soon :)

Ty Jules I just still feel like even with two degrees Im still behind I am proud of them but I still need more I just feel imprisoned and Im getting older I may never find love again.

I think that when we are looking for love and believe that we may not truly find it, we are sending a mixed message into the universe that is really a bit more of a paradox.... I think that it eliminates the message that we are really most desiring....

CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Jules I fell on hard times financially and I had to let go of this membership but Im good again and I need to remain a member. U r right today I quit my second job so I can focus on me. I need to start my divorce which is the scariest thing in life to me because it is all I have know but I must do it in order to be free.