Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

I'm really hurted actually and just looking for advices

Customer Question
Hello, I'm really hurted...

Hello, I'm really hurted actually and just looking for advices about what to do while so confuse once I already was betrayed in my past relationship. My English is not so good I'm sorry. Well, 3 months ago I meet my bf in a relationship website and since them I always saw a big interest from him on me exclusively and we had our first date and he was always really kind treating me well, pampered me all the times, invited me to meet his dad and step mom and also his mom on thanksgiving. But in the week of the Christmas he was in my home and he just asked me to search for something in the google on his phone and there was other pages open and one of those pages was open on a facebook closed group of a woman that is prostitute she seemed 56 years old (I'm 27 and him too) and there a lot of videos of girls naked and pic of her naked too. And I asked him what was that about and he told me that it was a group he was part, bec he meets that woman in a bar once and she told him to add the group and he was single on that time and just did it. And said if that bothers me he wpuld leave the group and he leaves. Well, this week I just found on his text messages that he said "what are you up too" in the 12 november for her exactly the day we had our first date but she doesn't answer and after that he send a merry Christmas and she answer back, and now last week at 12 January he just was jumped of his job as truck driver in a company he dreamed to keep, at 12 am he sent a wave for her in the facebook, but she didn't answered back. I comfront him about that and he started to say that she was just a friend who he wants to know if is still alive once he had a friend crazy who died of overdose and saif she is a bitch and he would never change me for a bitch and that he doesn't want to lose me. And just deleted everything about her. I broke up with him yesterday and he said that he still loves me and that if I want him he is there and that with the time he hopes I change what I think of him. Sometimes I feel like doing right, but other minute think maybe he is saying the truth, I just dont want to be hurted again.

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Same to you! The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

Yes, I come from a family with divorced parents where my dad betrayed and abandoned our family, and I always had a feeling of doubt in all my relationships and end up finding things like that from each bf and my last relationship was all back and forth. Sometimes I just think it is not for me, maybe is a karma, but in the same time still wish to have a beautiful family and be happy in a marriege, I understand that anybody is perfect, but it is about character and to have the sense of in minimum think if you are hurting someone with your actions. I never betrayed and alredy hear guys conscientious who says it is wrong and just don't do that also bec the many diseases they can get

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Relationship
1/19/2018
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 1 month ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Hello, my name is John. I think you did right in breaking up with him. You caught him in at least a couple lies. You deserve someone who is goi g to be good to you, someone you can trust. I don’t know where you met this guy, but it is important where you meet you boyfriends. It is good to meet your boyfriends in church or places like that, or bars or night clubs. Does that make sense?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He was in the Match.com and just had one gf inthe life
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I know I'm trying to give me excuses, but the truth is if someone really loves you won't betray
You are right. By the way, I had a typo above. That was NOT in Basra or night clubs. Match.com seems to be reputable, but remember they can lie on those sites. You need to be picky who you date. You deserve only the best.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
John-Michaels
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)