Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Is it normal for your boyfriend to constantly have his ex…

Is it normal for your...
Is it normal for your boyfriend to constantly have his ex girlfriend come over to visit even though you tell him to it really bothers you
1/18/2018
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Hello my name is John. No, it is not normal. Actually, it is very inconsiderate. It is your choice to make, but I would demand he put a stop to it. He needs to choose between you and her. Does that make sense?
I hope that was helpful. If it was, please let it be known with a five star rating so I receive credit for it. Honestly, if you need more info, please post your question here. I want to be a help.
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)