Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My wife and I have been married 40 years. In sorting photos…

Customer Question
My wife and I...

My wife and I have been married 40 years. In sorting photos I noticed while organizing our old photos that she kept a number of photos (7 or 8) of an old boy friend. She dated him off and on for about 1 1/2 years. She broke up with him when we started dating. Should I ask her why she kept the photos? Faithfulness is not a concern.

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

Should I ask her why she kept them? Given the amount of time that has passed 43 years since she dated him am I being ridiculous?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Relationship
1/17/2018
Counselor: Dr.G., Psychologist replied 4 months ago
Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr.G.
Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist