Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I would like to know something. My wife of 35 yrs received a…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know something

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

My wife of 35 yrs received a very intimate necklace fro m anoth er women and she told her she was drawing inspiration from her just by wearing it what does that mean

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

I got lots

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Relationship
you there?
1/12/2018
Counselor: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 4 months ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC

It may mean that she and this woman share a deep connection of friendship and she admires things in her and feels inspired by her. Are you worried that it is something deeper than friendship?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TherapistJen
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC