Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I have a question that pertains to compromising in a

Customer Question
Hi,I have a question that...
Hi,I have a question that pertains to compromising in a marriage. I'll start by saying when I meant my wife I was open to moving out of state. We got married and last year my company relocated to NC from MD. The wife was excited for the move. She is originally from OH. I myself was having second thoughts being we have a 1 year old then and hated taking them away from family. My wifes family lived in TX at the time. I went along with the move and I have not been happy from day one. I have been homesick and just don't want to be here. I like my job and NC isn't a bad place to live I just want to go back to MD. We have a second child on the way which is making things worse for me with wanting to go back. I talked to my wife about it and she says she does not want to go back and it's just what I want. I agreed that it's not fair to her, however I don't know what the best compromise is in this situation. I feel she would have went back however her mom and dad moved to NC 4 months after we did which was a surprise to me. I kind of think they had this all planned just was waiting for us to get NC. So my question is there a compromise that I can come up with that works for both? I feel I'm stuck here, being my wife won't leave and if we call it quits in our marriage over it, I'm still not going to go back being my kids will be in NC.Thanks,
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Relationship
1/9/2018
Counselor: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question....is this a "relationship" question or a "legal" question.

I can field the legal issues...but may be in over my head if you are looking for a person licensed in couples counseling.

This is a relationship question, sorry thought I hit the relationship button. Anyway you can send it over to a counselor?

can do, just a moment...

thank you!

:)

Do I have to go to another page or stay on this one for the new expert?

They will switch this question/page...it may take several mins before they make the switch. no need to leave or ask a new question.

still nothing?