Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

How are you? I have been in a relationship with a 50 year…

Customer Question
Hi how are you? ...

Hi how are you?

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

I have been in a relationship with a 50 year old woman. She seamed all into one me butt she started to get flakey. She didn't show up a couple of times. I asked her if she was seeing someone else. She said no. We have stopped seeing each other and I keep texting. She reading them and sometimes replies. It's almost like she don't respect me. What do I do?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Relationship
1/6/2018
Counselor: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 7 months ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
I don't think it's a matter of whether she respects you, it just may be that she has lost interest. I might send her a simple text and ask her if she is still interested in dating you and if she isn't then you will step aside and no longer reach out to her.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.