Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My ex girlfriend will have me over to her place to have a…

Customer Question
My ex girlfriend will...

My ex girlfriend will have me over to her place to have a coffee or watch a movie, we share a hug or two but no kiss, she said we have a connection, but I got anger with her in the past verbally about a golf outing with a guy that meant nothing , I realize this after the fact, she thinks it could happen again because she seen it with her father and mother

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

She is out of a 25 year relationship and still dealing with it, we dated for a year.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Relationship
1/2/2018
Counselor: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 6 months ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.