Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I need your opinion please. I am married was having my son…

Customer Question
Good morning. I need...

Good morning. I need your opinion please. I am married was having my son with us the other night. He had an allergic reaction to something. So I called my son's mother and was on the phone with her for 3 minutes and 21 seconds. My wife got furious that I was on the phone chatting with her. I was asking her what he had eaten lately that may have reacted with him. She then told me that he had recently had 2 ear infections and that he had finished his last dose of antibiotic that morning. We agreed that it was probably the medicine. She asked if I had any benadryl and I told her no. She told me that walgreens should still be open because it was late night christmas day. She was also explaining to me how to treat him, what to do and what to watch for. I began discussing with her how we treated him for a similar reaction with a cool bath and the other things that we had done when I was living with her. Then as the other kids were all still standing around me while I was on the phone, I started saying come on kids lets go, lets go so I can get his medicine. This is where my wife came in and said "ENOUGH!" I was simply trying to make sure what to do to take care of my 5 year old. Help me understand where I went wrong and was my wife justified in her anger?

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

My ex trys to control everything and trys to control me and uses the kids against me and she also adds strife to my current marriage and is trying to destroy me and my relationships because I left her.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Relationship
1/1/2018
Counselor: Rev.Dr. August Abbott, Clergy replied 6 months ago
Rev.Dr. August Abbott
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.