Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My boyfriend and i had a fight last week just in fb

Customer Question
My boyfriend and i...

My boyfriend and i had a fight last week just in fb chat...he misunderstood...i reprimanded him of his wrong doings..

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

He got angry because he thought i am embarrassed of him..

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

We haven't had any communication not until today and now he is breaking up with me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Relationship
i dont want to lose him..how can i win him back? or change his mind of not breaking up?
we've been together for almost 11 years already.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Counselor: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 3 months ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC

If you believe that you didn't handle things in the best way then reach out to him and let him know that you have spent some time thinking and acknowledge that he might have felt embarrassed and you are so sorry that he felt that way and you want to make it up to him and to sit and talk it all out to hear his other feelings. He may need some time and space to sit with his feelings so give him that time if that is what he needs.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TherapistJen
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC