Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I have a question related to a guy Who I just started

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question related to a guy Who I just started dating

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

He is a Gemini guy and I was talking to him on phone But I met him recently And we connected really well But he is taking so much time to open up He didn't call me after the day we met but called me today and said I want to take things slow. I was taking my space to think about things because I don't want to spoil this what we have. So he left me all confused. May be he didn't liked me enough ?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

No that is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Relationship
12/22/2017
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 7 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Hello, my name is John. Did he say he wanted to take things slowly? If he did, your best option is to honor his wishes. If you push him, it is likely to backfire and you push him away. Your best approach is give him the time he asks for. If he doesn’t contact you, you didn’t have him to begin with. Does that make sense?
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.