Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My boyfriend broke up with me to to go back to his ex. We…

Customer Question
Hi my boyfriend broke...

Hi my boyfriend broke up with me to to go back to his ex

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

We have been dating for almost four months and we had a really good relationship. We were both in love. His ex is close to his family I think it was hard for him to avoide her completely

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

He started to get busy I tried to understand I ask him let me be there for you let me help you out cause he had a family problems as well I guess his ex was always around out of the blue he said he wants to take two a brake I let him have it and he was like I will text you and he did text me saying he is busy with work I kept on texting him cause I was stressing and he said he thinks he is not ready for relationship and he is second guessing everything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Relationship
Is it possible for him to regret it and come back
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Counselor: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 7 months ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC

Yes that it is possible but the best thing you can do is not reach out to him and give him the space and time to miss you. If you reach out then there isn't anything for him to miss. With space, he can realize that he had a good thing and maybe want to come back.

But he went back to his ex
I understand that. That is why I'm suggesting to not reach out to him and if he begins to miss you he may leave his ex and come back to you. But there's nothing more that you can or should do at this point.
Yeah that is true
Thank you
I know it's hard. Be strong and let's hope with a little space he can realize and miss you and come back.
Let me know how else I can support you. It's all good for now please take a moment to click the rating faces to rate my support. You are not charged again for doing so but without it I will not receive credit for my support. Thanks so much.
Counselor: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 6 months ago
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.