Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

My husband dose'nt want me,to talk unless he ask me

Customer Question
Hi, my husband dose'nt...

Hi, my husband dose'nt want me,to talk unless he ask me something. i am 63, and has done my partin the home. i am on disability he retired he wants me to get a job for some reason but not him because his income is more than mine. children r grown we are helping my daughter raise her child . she fell on hard time and gets very little chold support. i dont communicate with him hes very eadgy with me. i just ignor him because have had nervious break down because when hes very controled by money, everything is about money when it come to talking to me. thats all hes concerned about. im tired and i pain alot hes dose'nt really care , he think other women are more better than me because they r working. i been earning money since i was 9. ive done several jobs plus played for churches, sewed , done hair, babysitted the last jod was a school bus driver for almost 21yrs. and took care of home. its not enough. so he says he wish i would get the f___k away from him and he should call the police to have me put out. i don't deal with him sexualy because of the way he trys to minipulate me and conn me to get his way then he lools at me like im a stupid fool, tjats not gonna happen. been married for 42 1/2 yrs. to old for games like that. so hes probably got something in the street hes dealing with. hes done too much to me,i can't. what do you think? i have nothing left in my own world to keep my sanity

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

Yes ive caught him with girls when we were younger and he brought a pregnat girl to the back door and lift her here for me to see what je had done

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Relationship
12/16/2017
Counselor: Rev.Dr. August Abbott, Clergy replied 2 months ago
Rev.Dr. August Abbott
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Rev.Dr. August Abbott
Rev.Dr. August Abbott
Rev.Dr. August Abbott, Clergy