Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Yea i just want to know if my finance is talking to

Customer Question
Yea i just want...

Yea i just want to know if my finance is talking to different girl

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

I just want to know if he is faithful and does he really love me

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

Does he really care for me and the two babys cecilia and julian

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Relationship
Answered in 1 day by:
12/16/2017
Counselor: VA-NP, Nurse (RN) replied 7 months ago
VA-NP
VA-NP, Nurse (RN)

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

I'm sorry no one has contacted you about your question. However, it really isn't possible for a professional person to say what another person is thinking or feeling without talking to that person.

Have you asked him about his feelings for you and the children? Why do you think he is talking to another "girl?" Perhaps it's just a matter of semantics, but surely if he is old enough to have fathered two children, he would be flirting with a woman, not a girl.