Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

How to get a leo man back. Well, i like a guy once ive been…

Customer Question
How to get a...

How to get a leo man back

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

Well, i like a guy once ive been knowing him for so long and i tried to see if he was ready for a relationship

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

Well... i have pstd from my relationship from 2 years ago and i dont Know how to talk to a guy anymore

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Relationship
Answered in 2 days by:
12/14/2017
Counselor: Mary Baker, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Consultant

Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to help you with this question. But first, may I have your zodiac sign or birthdate and place?

Well, let's proceed. I'm quite fond of Leos myself, but they can be somewhat high maintenance.

First, let's take a look at their overall temperament. Leos are charming, confident, and sexy. They have gorgeous smiles and exude warmth. They love to entertain, and generally have a wide circle of friends; however, they are often very selective about who they invite into their innermost circle. They may have a commanding presence, and are often social leaders. In spite of their confidence, they are also extremely sensitive, and their feelings are easily hurt. You said you have known this man for some time, so you may already be aware of these characteristics.

So here would be my suggestions:

1. Leos love gifts. If there's any possibility you may have offended or frightened him by trying to find out if he's ready for a relationship, I would begin by taking him a "friend" type gift. A food he loves, or a fine wine he can show off to friends would be a good start. Leos are very particular about gifts and want them to be meaningful, so choose wisely.

2. Praise is fuel for Leos. They can never resist a compliment! They do not fall for empty compliments and scorn those who give them, so I suggest you think up a couple of sincere, original compliments to try out on him. Also, men love to be useful, so a good way to break the ice might be to thank him for something he did for you in the past. Tell him that's why you were thinking of him. And maybe you realized you hadn't properly thanked him, which is why you're bringing a gift. ;)

3. Leos are quite athletic and enjoy sports. You might try extending an invitation to do something together outdoors, or invite him to attend a sporting event.

4. Leos need independence. Leos do not like confinement, whether it’s in relationships,careers, or physical space. They’re fanatically fond of freedom, and chafe at limitations. You’ll want to make sure that you’re secure in your own career, and that you have separate hobbies and social engagements where you can be a star in your own circles. Since Leos love to be a star, too, if he cares about you he'll want to be front-and-center in your life and he'll start making more of an effort to impress you. (But still hang on to your autonomy!)

5. Beware of friction. Leos are a fire sign and notoriously short on patience. Leos can be a rollicking, funny playmate in private, but don’t appreciate undue familiarity or prying. They can become icy toward people if they think you are treading on their turf without first getting their approval.

6. Play the woman card. Hate to say it, but Leo men do love to be the pursuer. They are attracted to independent women with a warm personality, and a healthy dose of mystique. While I don't want to encourage you to give mixed messages, it wouldn't hurt to brush up on your feminine wiles (and wardrobe) while at the same time showing him how independent you are.

Bonus tip: I learned this trick from a friend, and tried it out at a dinner party. Blimey, but it worked! Almost TOO well! If you're attracted to a man and in a social setting, only glance at him occasionally and never for very long. Never gaze deeply into his eyes, but do glance over briefly when he's talking. Especially if he's a Leo, he'll start subconsciously demanding your attention. And he may do whatever it takes!

Good luck! Let me know if I can be of any more help.

If you are satisified with this answer, please take a moment to rate my service. This will help me reach and assist more people.

Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions. :)

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.